A stunning oasis with utmost privacy! Gorgeous home with an unprecedented “Wow” factor. Spacious open concept, a beautiful combination of finishing and an abundance of natural light. Partially finished lower level, main floor laundry, open bright and welcoming kitchen, solarium, large dining room. Property contains 3 small cabins throughout the peaceful back trails.
This defines the term “Dream home”
The myriad of features include:
- Walk out partially finished basement with landscaped entrance – ideal income apartment or in-law suite.
- Cathedral style log construction addition is a tremendous “great room” and would make a beautiful home office or master suite.
- Hobby farm and specialty breeding opportunities! Custom built chicken and rabbit “chalet” with enclosed pecking yard. Has hydro and running water. Have your own farm fresh eggs or start a little side business.
- 53 acres of prime land. The peace and freshness of this property is breathtaking.
- Miles of trails running through mixed hardwood bush. Split rail fencing from historical enclosures can be seen throughout. Waiting for you to discover are superb custom built “cabins” with porches, wood stoves and composting toilets! Great for guests, very special childhoods, or possible retreat potential. Two large vernal ponds can be found on the property.
- Includes and boasts a large 5,000 sf shop outbuilding with separate entrance from the road. Includes a 600V electrical service, a bathroom and endless potential for your commercial or home-based business.
This property has the possibility of severance (potential for minimum 3 lots from the road) Klondike Road is seeing beautiful infill development as North Gower continues to establish its bedroom community status from OTTAWA. In 2018 the average sale price of vacant land was 24k/acre making this property an incredible value buy for both the short and long term investor.